We are seeking State Government funding to provide more local bus services across our municipality, particularly in our growth areas.
The Andrews State Government has made pre-election commitments to:
- provide a new service from South Morang Train Station to Diamond Creek Train Station via Doreen
- reinstate the service linking Whittlesea to Greensborough
- reorganise the bus network servicing Epping North, Epping West and Wollert with new and improved routs to service Aurora, Lyndarum and Eucalypt Estates.
How will this benefit our community?
- reduce congestion and traffic
- improve sustainability
- reduce greenhouse gas
- improve community inclusion and reduce social isolation
- improve connections between newly developed areas and employment centres.
How you can help
It's important that our community rally together to let the State Government know that this is a priority for our residents.
You can help by:
- Emailing or writing to the following Members of Parliament:
- By writing or emailing your local Member of Parliament