Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct sets out the behaviours that must be demonstrated by those working for or representing Council.
It is revised regularly to ensure that it continues to reflect both legislative requirements, as well as public expectations around effective governance and the use of community resources.
The Code of Conduct applies to the following people or groups of people appointed by or representing the City of Whittlesea:
- all people employed directly by the Council
- all volunteers of the Council appointed under the Volunteer Policy
- all work experience students, WorkReady participants or similar arrangement under an official work placement
- all people appointed by the Council to any committee, working group, reference group or similar advisory or decision making body of the Council, regardless of whether they are paid for their time and efforts
- all contractors or consultants engaged in or by the Council (including contractors or consultants engaged through an employment agency)