The draft Plan is based on 7 key priority areas that will help us make the City of Whittlesea a great place to live and work, and achieve our community vision as outlined in the Community Plan 2030.
The priority areas are:
- Roads, Access and Public Transport
- Health and Wellbeing
- Community Safety
- Jobs and Investment
- Organisational Sustainability
- Planning and Infrastructure
- Environmental Sustainability
Make a formal submission
If you would like to make a formal submission on the Draft Council Plan 2017-21, you can do so by:
- Completing an online submission form
- Downloading a submission form and:
- emailing your complete form to us
- Post it to: Locked Bag 1, Bundoora, MDC, 3083
- Deliver it to us: Council Offices, 25 Ferres Boulevard, South Morang
We'll be accepting feedback until 5pm Friday 5 May 2017.
Formal submissions will be considered at an Advisory Committee of Council Meeting on Wednesday 17 May 2017.
Following community consultation, Council will consider adopting the Council Plan at a Meeting of Council on Tuesday 30 May at 6.30pm.
Have your say on key strategies and objectives of the Council Plan
You can also provide your feedback by completing our online survey about the key strategies and objectives included in the plan.
Please note, your survey response will not be considered as a formal submission, however a summary report of responses will be considered by the Advisory Committee of Council.
Drop In Sessions
Come along to one of our drop in sessions, and chat with your local councillor about what's included in our new Council Plan.
Council staff will also be on hand to answer your questions.
- Tuesday 18 April, 1pm - Lalor Library, 2A May Road, Lalor
- Wednesday 19 April, 5pm - Mill Park Library, 394 Plenty Road, Mill Park
- Thursday 20 April, 5pm - Lalor Library, 2A May Road, Lalor
- Friday 21 April, 2pm - Mill Park Library, 394 Plenty Road, Mill Park
- Thursday 27 April, 8.30am - Mernda Village Community Activity Centre, 70 Mernda Village Drive, Mernda
- Monday 1 May, 2.30pm - Mernda Village Community Activity Centre, 70 Mernda Village Drive