When complete, the master plan will guide future changes at Whittlesea Public Gardens and provide direction on how the gardens and facilities will be upgraded over the next 5 years.
Key features include:
- replace and expand the existing playground to a regional size
- provide new picnic and BBQ facilities to accommodate large families and community groups
- establish 2 new multi-level hard courts with night lighting
- replace the existing toilet with an abilities public toilet and Changing Places facility
- establish new road and residential housing fronting the reserve along the eastern boundary to improve surveillance and public safety
- retain and resurface existing unsealed walking paths to improve all weather access
- rename the reserve to 'Lalor Public Gardens'
- establish shared trail/cycle oath
Have your say
We'd love to hear what you think about the draft master plan. You can provide your comments in the following ways:
Download a copy of the draft master plan
For more information
- Call us on 9401 0587
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org