On behalf of the City of Whittlesea, MACA Infrastructure are undertaking road works to convert the existing roundabout at Findon Road, The Lakes Boulevard and Ferres Boulevard into a traffic light intersection.
The works will includes:
- Removing the existing Roundabout at Ferres Boulevard / The Lakes Boulevard / Findon Road intersection
- Traffic signal upgrade, street lighting works and all other works to convert the existing roundabout at Findon Road intersection into a fully signalised intersection
- Widening the approaches on Findon Road, Ferres Boulevard and The Lakes Boulevard intersection
- Installation of on-road bicycle lanes.
Service relocation works are now complete.
From October, we will be installing barriers and begin road-widening works behind those barriers.
The majority of works will occur during the day, Monday to Friday, between 7am to 6pm.
There will be some traffic changes during these works. Please allow some extra time to get where you need to be and observe on-site signage and instructions from traffic management staff.
- April 2019 - construction to begin
- Early 2020 - construction expected to be completed.