We're upgrading the facilities at the pavilion to better support local clubs, and encourage participation in sports in our community.
We're also designing the facility to ensure it is gender inclusive and accessible to all of our community members.
- football/cricket first aid room
- club room
- multi-purpose community space
- 2 visitor change rooms/multi-purpose community spaces
- 2 home change rooms
- 2 gender inclusive umpire change rooms
- club gym
- internally and externally accessible public amenities
- storage areas
- external viewing areas that cater for all weather
Existing clubs will continue to play at the reserve whilst construction is underway.
- Construction expected to begin - late 2018
- Construction expected to be completed - late 2019