We're upgrading the facilities at the pavilion to better support local clubs, and encourage participation in sports in our community.
We're also designing the facility to ensure it is gender inclusive and accessible to all of our community members.
See below an artist's impression of the pavilion.
- community social room
- 4 unisex change rooms
- kitchenette to be placed within 2 of the change rooms to enable the space to be used as a community meeting space
- canteen that can serve patrons insight and outside the building
- access and viewing to both ovals
- an energy efficient design
- all abilities access to the facility
- stepped terrace and under and under cover viewing
- internally and externally accessed storage areas
- first aid room and club administration office
- public toilets
Existing clubs will continue to play at the reserve whilst construction is underway.
- Construction expected to begin - early 2019
- Construction expected to be completed - late 2019
This project was made possible thanks to the following grants and funded:
- Victorian State Government Growing Suburbs Fund (Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning) - $2,000,000
- City of Whittlesea - $3,000,000
Looking for more information?
Contact our Project Coordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.