- 3 new pools, including:
- 1 for leisure, with water play facilities
- another for swimming lessons
- a new warm water program pool with ramp access
- new, larger spa and sauna
- new family and group change facilities
- new café and refurbished crèche
- major car spaces and improved pick up/drop off areas
- landscaped outdoor space with play equipment, BBQs and outdoor exercise equipment
Mantric Architecture has been awarded the contract to design the redevelopment.
In our planning we consulted with different groups, individuals and the YMCA, who currently manage the facility, as to what the redevelopment should include.
As part of the Mill Park Leisure redevelopment, the City of Whittlesea needs your help to decide on how the outdoor landscaped area and indoor water play should look at the facility.
Your feedback will directly influence the type of outdoor area and water play area created.
We encourage you to take our survey and have your say.
Please complete the survey by 5pm Monday 21 August 2017.
Approximately $25 million.
- 2017 - project design
- mid 2018 - construction expected to begin
- mid 2020 - constructed expected to be completed
Mill Park Leisure memberships
Construction is going to completed in stages, and works will be designed to keep disruptions to a minimum. We'll keep you updated during the construction process.