Work is now complete on a $25 million redevelopment of Mill Park Leisure.
The facility now includes:
- Three new pools, including:
- A leisure pool, with children's water play equipment
- A pool for swimming lessons
- A warm water program pool with ramp access
- An upgraded and re-tiled 25 metre pool including an all abilities ramp
- A larger spa and sauna
- Family, group and school change facilities, as well as improved change options for people with disabilities
- A new café, retail area and reception
- A refurbished crèche
- A landscaped outdoor space with play equipment, barbecues and outdoor exercise equipment
- Improved accessibility throughout the entire facility including a pool pod, state-of-the-art hoists and two Changing Places accessible facilities
- Improved weight training and cardio areas
- Bigger and better group fitness rooms.
The state-of-the-art gym opened to members and casual visitors on Wednesday 28 April.
The aquatic area will open on Friday 25 June.
Approximately $25 million.
The Victorian Government has contributed $5 million towards the project - $2 million from the Growing Suburbs Fund and $3 million from the Community Sport Infrastructure Fund.
Stay in touch
Follow us on Facebook or visit the Mill Park Leisure website to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the Mill Park Leisure website to find answers to the most commonly-asked questions.