Local testing sites
- Mernda Station in Schotters Rd, Mernda from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Northern Hospital at 187 Cooper Street, Epping from 8am to 6pm
- 4Ctye Pathology at 52 Childs Road, Epping, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm
- 4Cyte Pathology at 420 Grimshaw St, Bundoora, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm
- 4Cyte Pathology at 6 Main St, Thomastown, 8am to 5pm
- RMIT Bundoora East Campus car park, 264 Plenty Rd, Mill Park from 9am to 4pm
You can find other locations and wait times online.
How to get vaccinated
Check where you can get vaccinated and wait times.
You can also book online at one of the state-run centres.
The best way to protect yourself against Covid-19 is to be vaccinated against the virus. People aged 40-49 have now joined the eligibility list.
We have two vaccination centres in the City of Whittlesea.
Council Offices, 35 Ferres Blvd, South Morang (follow the signs to the PRACC building). This is run by Northern Health.
- Open: 8.30am to 5.30pm (7 days a week)
- Available for: Walk-ins and bookings for AstraZeneca only. Visit the Northern Health website for up-to-date information.
- Book online: vaccination.nh.org.au
For more details, other vaccination centre locations, eligibility and bookings, visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au/book-your-vaccine-appointment