Council is preparing a new plan to help us better manage cats and dogs in the City of Whittlesea and we want to hear from you.
Over the next few months we want to talk with pet owners, people who are impacted by domestic pets, vets and shelters to help us better understand what the challenges and solutions might be.
We'll be at community pop-ups in coming weeks including at shopping centres and dog parks and want to hear your views.
You can also fill out the survey on our website.
The results will help us and our neighbouring councils to each create new Domestic Animal Management Plans to help us focus our efforts.
Read more about how you can have your say on our website.
You can find us at the following locations:
- Westfield Plenty Valley – 13 April from 10am to 11:30am (Outside Food Court – Rear)
- Pacific Epping – 13 April – 2pm to 3:30pm (Outside Westpac Bank)
- South Morang Farmers Market – 17 April from 9am to 1pm .
- Thomastown Train Station, Station Street, Thomastown (opposite number 152) – 29 April from 7.30am to 9am .
- Corner of Peter Lalor Walk and May Road, Lalor – 29 April from 10am to 11.30am
- Whittlesea Township, corner of Church Street and Lime Street, Whittlesea – 29 April from 2pm to 3.30pm.
- Mill Park Off Lead Dog Park – 14 April morning
- Mernda Off Lead Dog Park – 14 April afternoon
- Epping Off Lead Dog Park – 15 April morning
- Whittlesea Off Lead Dog Park – 15 April afternoon