We're committed to supporting businesses to grow and prosper, giving the community access to a range of local jobs in a strong local economy.
We have set an ambitious vision to attract 10,000 new jobs into our municipality over the next 5 years, and to achieve this we're following the following principles:
- Strive to build a healthy, prosperous and resilient community
- Foster an environment that encourages the development of a vibrant local economy
- Capitalise on our city's human, natural and built resources to maximise local employment
- Promote the municipality as an attractive destination to invest and work in, visit and enjoy
- Collaborate with community, businesses and government to deliver resources and opportunities.
To learn more about how we'll work towards our goal, download a copy of the strategy below.