Our Positive Ageing Strategy outlines our leadership role in assisting residents to live fulfilled lives regardless of age, health or life stage.
We are in the position to capture research and local experience of ageing and using this to lead and build a response to ageing well.
This Positive Ageing Strategy prioritises 8 key focus areas:
- Friends, connections and a welcoming community
- Active - socially, mentally, physically
- Learning and sharing knowledge
- Getting around
- Informed and having a say
- Feeling safe
- Housing, employment and financial security
- Health and support services when required