In 2018/19 we are proposing to deliver 46 major initiatives to implement the priorities in Shaping our Future Council Plan.
- Roads, access and transport
- Organisational sustainability
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety
- Planning and infrastructure
- Environmental sustainability
- Jobs and investment
Key initiatives of the plan
- Redevelopment of Mill Park Leisure Centre
- Investment in local roads and advocacy/collaboration on arterial roads
- Transitioning to a national market-based aged care and disability system
- Planning for the Mernda Town Centre Community Facilities hub.
Download a copy of the proposed plan
Have your say
We're inviting you to submit your comments on our proposed Council Action Plan.
You can do this by:
- completing an online form
- via hard copy forms available at local libraries and at our offices located at 25 Ferres Boulevard in South Morang
We will be accepting submissions until 5pm on Friday 25 May.
All submissions will be considered at an Advisory Committee of Council Meeting on Thursday 7 June.