Local Members of Parliament

Members of Parliament represent their electorates' concerns to government departments, private enterprise bodies, Ministers, and Parliament.

You can contact your elected representatives to raise issues that concern you.

While your local government councillors are responsible for local issues, Members of Parliament are responsible for State and Federal Government issues.

If you're unsure who to contact about an issue:

State Government

Find out who your State Government representatives are by typing in your street address.

Federal Government

Find out who your Federal Government representative is by typing in your suburb or postcode.

Last Updated: 04 May 2016


Telephone 9217 2170 Email Address