- Musician Amie Brulee is writing a song, and she needs your help! This song project is all about keeping connected and making art together in this strange COVID-19 world we find ourselves in right now.
- From Monday, 11 May 2020 to
Monday, 31 August 2020
- John Fleming
Be part of this online community song project.
Submit your thoughts about how you’re doing and what’s going on at the moment.
Amie will take those ideas, put them in the musical blender and write a song.
We’ll call it COVID Collaboration, Isolation inspiration, songwriting sanity-saver, or whatever you like.
Watch this video from Amie introducing the project:
Some ideas to get you started:
- Where are you? At home or somewhere else? Can you describe the space?
- Who are you with? People, pets?
- Are you staying home, working from home or are you still going out to work? How’s that going?
- What are the positives for you? Little joys? Changes that are better for your lifestyle?
- What are the negatives? The things that are driving you mad? What are you missing most?
- What are you doing to stay sane? Baking, learning something new, calling friends, tidying, growing veggies, playing Minecraft, binge-watching Netflix…
- And of course, anything else you’d like to share about your experience of the Covid lockdown.
Amie will take all the ideas you share and turn them into a song.
Once she’s got something in draft form, she’ll make an ‘in progress’ video so you can hear how it’s going and give feedback. Then she’ll finish the song, record it, and send it out to you.
To be part of this song writing project, send your thoughts, reflections, ideas or writing to: email@example.com
Subject: Song project
Send in your thoughts by 1 August.