As a multipurpose community hub, it delivers family and community services including:
- maternal and child health
- youth programs
- 3 and 4 year old kindergarten
- program and meeting rooms available for casual or regular hire
The centre's focus is to build relationships with local community service providers including the primary school, town centre and local child care facilities, and deliver integrated early childhood services.
The state-of-the-art facility achieves best practice in environmentally sustainable design.
15 Lyndarum Drive
Epping North (Melway 182 B5)
- 4 year old kindergarten program
- 3 year old kindergarten
Please call 9217 2170 for further information about our 4 year old kindergarten programs and 8401 3791 for 3 year old programs.
Maternal and child health services
- 2 consulting rooms
- waiting room/parenting group/program room for approximately 16 participants and babies
Community meeting space facilities
- 2 general purpose meeting/consulting rooms up to 12 people
- after-hours program room for up to 20 people with a television and DVD available
- foyer, display space and kitchenette (available for small private or community functions after-hours and on weekends - conditions apply)
- community display space with television (USB and HDMI connectivity)
- off-street car parking
- bicycle accommodation (staff and public)
For bookings or enquiries, contact:
P: 8401 4050