- Redleap Reserve Redleap Ave Mill Park
- Community and Cultural Development
- 9217 2174
This year we'll be transforming Redleap Reserve into an interactive day of art, performances, kids activities, storytelling, dancing and much more!
Some activities to get excited about this year include;
- Kids are in charge! – vote on your favourite rules
- Wonder at Stories of the seven Wurundjeri Seasons
- Build your ‘burb out of Lego bricks
- Awesome Instant Photobooth
- Pimp your pram, bike or head
- The stunning Sky Story cinema
- Make Massive Bubbles and Clouds
- Double dance floor duel between glam Glitterphones and artful Alley Katz
- Make a mouthy megaphone
- Hey Presto with trash music and mysterious magic
- Sweat your Circus skills on the ten-foot trapeze
- Fantastic Food and Delicious Drinks for the whole family
- Fancy free face painting
We're trying to reduce the impact on the environment, so this event will be free from polystyrene packaging and plastic items including balloons, bags and straws, and we encourage you to bring along your own reusable coffee cup, bag and water bottle.
How to get to the event
Residents are encouraged to leave the car at home and catch public transport or walk or ride to the event! It can be quicker, less stressful and is definitely better for your health and the environment!
The 564 bus travels along Redleap Avenue past the Rockin' Redleap venue and the 566 and 382 buses stop close by. For more information please go the PTV Whittlesea Council area webpage for public transport map and bus route information.