Skip to main content
Sporting and community groups who are holding events in the City of Whittlesea hire our free community bin trailer.
For more information about our Community Bin Trailer email email@example.com
The trailer includes bins for recycling and garbage. The trailer is a tandem, double axle, caged trailer containing:
- 6 x 240 litre garbage bins
- 6 x 240 litre recycling bins
- labelled bin lids, which indicate appropriate material for disposal in each bin
We provide this free service to encourage recycling at community events.
How to hire the trailer
- Book the community bin trailer by calling 9217 2170 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your event, and arrange to collect the trailer (subject to availability).
- On your scheduled collection date, collect the trailer from our Epping Depot at 68-96 Houston Street (Melway 182 A10).
- The person collecting the trailer on behalf of the community group must:
- sign a hire conditions and agreement form
- provide a current drivers licence
- drive a suitable vehicle to tow the trailer
- abide by our Epping Depot's Occupational Health and Safety requirements (such as wearing the provided hi-visibility vest when in the Depot yard)
- After your event, return the bin trailer to our Epping Depot and let us know if there are any problems or damage to the trailer or contents.
- Our kerbside service contractor will empty the garbage and recycling bins.