Accessed via the Lalor Library, the Lalor Library Conference Room provides a convenient meeting space for small groups and is available for regular and casual bookings for community-based activities and classes only. This room is not suitable for private functions.
Spaces for hire
- Capacity: 50 seated
- Carpeted floor
- Access to kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Air conditioning
- PA system
- Television with USB and HDMI connections
These amenities are available for use by all users of this venue, unless otherwise stated.
- Domestic sized fridge
- Domestic electric oven with 6 burner hot plate
- Automatic boiling water
Toilets (shared with the Library)
- Male and female
- Accessible toilets
- Baby change facilities
- Time limit street parking available.
- Accessible spaces available
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 10pm
Friday to Saturday: 9am - 11pm
Sunday: 9am - 9pm
How to book
For enquiries, inspections and bookings, please contact:
Please note all inspections are by appointment only.
- Casual/Business $37.10 per hour
- Community/Business $27.80 per hour
- Community $18.55 per hour
- Senior $5.40 per hour
Please refer to the Conditions of Hire in the downloadable Centre Hire Agreement document.
Centre Hire Agreement