- A temporary walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinic will operate on Thursdays until mid December at Whittlesea Community Connections
- Thursday, 8 December 2022
- Shop 112B Pacific Epping, Community Room 112B
- City of Whittlesea
- 03) 9217 2170
What dose will I receive?
First, second, third and fourth doses.
- Children 5-11
- Adults 12+ - 1st 2nd and 3rd dose
- Adults 30+ - 4th dose
- ** Walk in’s only – no bookings required.
- Children – Pfizer
- Adults – Pfizer and Novavax
Walk-ins only, no bookings required
Vaccines on site:
- Moderna Spikevax Bivalent - available as booster for 18+ years of age
- Monkeypox vaccine also available on site. No bookings required. Visit Monkeypox | health.vic.gov.au for eligibility criteria.
Visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaccine for more information.