Skip to main content
We have developed a new online planning application portal to streamline the permit process for residents and developers.
New community planning portal
We have launched a new portal to enable you to manage your planning applications online from start to finish at any time of the day or night and in one location.
Here's some of the things you'll be able to do:
- New Planning Permit Application
- Make amendments to live applications
- Amend Permits after they have been issued formally or under conditions of your permit
- Extend the time of your permit to commence or complete
- Submit your conditional plans for assessment and approval
- Request Copy of Permit/Plans
- Request Property Information
- Book Pre-Application Meetings
- Amend or end Section 173 Agreements on title.
The application process
The portal will make the application process easier. It will:
- Assist you in determining whether you need a planning permit for the works and/or activities you propose to undertake on your land
- Capture information as part of your application if you choose to proceed. A list of required documents will appear along with costs involved
- Display lot, zone and overlay information when you enter your address
- Let you know if your proposal requires a permit
- Tell you what relevant supporting documents your application will need before you proceed
- Enable you to start your application and save it as a draft. You can update it at any time prior to submission
- Accept online payments via BPay or credit card with payment receipts emailed to you.
- Enable you to submit your application and upload any supporting documents.
Manage and track your application
Once you submit an application you can choose to receive updates via email or SMS.
You can manage and track your application at any time of the day or night and make payments online as well as requesting and managing pre-decision amendments
For more information about the planning portal contact us on 9217 2170