We can only approve applications that meet the Regulation objective and Minister’s Guidelines, under the Building Act 1993.
We require the following information to process your application:
- relevant Report and Consent application form
- details showing compliance with the Minister’s Decision Guidelines
- plan showing the subject allotment, adjoining buildings, relevant elevations and sections required by the regulations
- written comments from the affected adjoining property owners, download the Adjoining Owner Consent Form
- all pages of the plans/drawings of the proposal signed and dated by the owner as acknowledgement of the non-compliance
- copy of the Certificate of Title showing any current covenants or Section 173 agreements, under the Planning and Environment Act 1987, that may apply to the subject allotment
- application fee for report and consent request per regulation
We may request further information after our initial assessment of your application, which may cause delays.