Applications for the 2017-2018 program are now open and remain open until all funds are expended or until 31 May 2018 (whichever comes first).
Who can apply
Community groups and organisations may apply for funding if they can provide evidence that:
- The group will be ‘not-for-profit’.
- The group has been meeting on a regular basis for at least six months at the time of application.
- The group has a minimum of six members.
- A minimum of 50% of members resides in the City of Whittlesea.
- The group holds its meetings and is established in the City of Whittlesea with the group to benefit residents in the City of Whittlesea.
- The group has Rules of Association or a Statement of Purpose or a Mission Statement.
- The group has a bank account which is registered in the group's name.