You can apply for access to our personalised online services to:
- stay up-to-date on issues or complaints you've reported
- track the status of planning applications
How to register
To register, you must complete the online form and then provide proof of identity documents in person at our Civic Centre offices.
Once you have confirmed your identity, we will give you a username and password to login as a registered user. The process helps to protect your privacy.
Proof of identity documents
Bring a selection of the documents listed below to the Civic Centre, and show them to the eService Registration Officer.
The documents you provide must total 100 identity points.
The table below shows the number of points for each type of identity document.
Note: All applications must include at least 1 'primary document'. You cannot use more than 1 form of identity from the same institution or utility.
Primary documents - worth 70 points
- Full Birth Certificate (or change of name certificate)
- Current Australian passport
- Current overseas passport stamped for entry into Australia
- Certificate of Australian Citizenship
- Document of Identity issued by Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Secondary documents - worth 40 points
- Australian drivers licence
- Australian shooters or firearm licence
- Tertiary institution identification card
- An identification card issued by Commonwealth, State or Territory as evidence of entitlement to a financial benefit (pension, healthcare)
Secondary documents - worth 35 points
- Legally drawn mortgage papers
Secondary documents - worth 25 points
- ATM, Credit card, bank book or bank account statement
- Medicare card
- Telephone or other utility bill e.g. electricity
- Motor Vehicle registration papers
- Trade person's Certificate of Proficiency
- Records of educational institution attended not more than 10 years ago
- Australian marriage certificate
- Divorce papers
- Taxation assessment notice
Documentation required for organisations
Organisations must provide proof of identity for the company as well as proof of identity of the person nominated as their authorised representative. The type of identity documentation required depends on the type of organisation.
For an Australian public/private company
- Certified extract issued by the Registrar of the ABR
- Original or certified copy of the Business Registration Certificate
- Original or certified copy of the Certificate of Registration
- Original or certified copy of the articles of Incorporation
For a partnership
- Original or certified copy of Partnership Agreement
For a trust
- Appointment of Trustee
- Original or certified copy of a Deed of Trust specifying the Trustees
For an association
- Articles of Association
For a Commonwealth, State or Local Government
- A certified extract of the Chief Executive Instructions specifying the position and delegation of a public servant