You must provide your current Rates Notice, not an instalment or amended notice.
Only residents and ratepayers may use these vouchers – Rates Notices may be checked against your driver’s licence as proof of residence.
Charges may apply if you don’t meet conditions and load limits.
Vouchers are not transferable, nor redeemable for cash or refund.
Vouchers expire when the following year’s Rates Notices are mailed.
Voucher and discount types
Each Rates Notice includes the following:
- 1 subsidised tip hard waste discount (Hanson Landfill)
Simply bring your 2019/2020 Rates Notice to gain entry (valid until 31 July 2020). The $30 Landfill Levy charge applies.
- 4 green waste vouchers (Green Waste Facility)
These vouchers entitle you to dispose of garden waste for free. For more information and conditions, see Recycling facilities.
- 4 timber waste vouchers (Timber Waste Facility)
These vouchers entitle you to dispose of your timber waste for free. For more information and conditions, see Recycling facilities.
- 2 brick and rubble waste vouchers (Brick and Rubble Waste Facility)
These vouchers entitle you to dispose of your brick and rubble waste (such as asphalt, rock and concrete) for free, see Recycling facilities.
Voucher load limits
- Car boot load - 1 voucher
- Single axle trailer (standard load) - 1 voucher
- Dual axle trailer (standard load) - 2 vouchers for Recycling facilities, 1 voucher for Landfill
- Station wagon (standard load) - 1 voucher
- Utility tray load (excess load) - 2 vouchers
- Trucks - Charges apply, vouchers will not be accepted.
The facility operators may not accept loads larger than the limits above or may charge extra.