Skip to main content
Norris Bank Reserve is a 10.3 hectare open space in Bundoora, located on the north bank of Darebin Creek approximately 500m West of Plenty Road and within walking distance of the Bundoora Shops.
In October 2017, we adopted a master plan for Norris Bank Reserve which outlines a number of objectives and actions that will see Norris Bank Reserve upgraded and improved going into the future.
Key objectives of the master plan:
- Create a regional open space for all ages and abilities
- Promote and facilitate social community use and events
- Encourage and support informal active recreation
- Protect and enhance the ecological and cultural landscape
- Establish a safe and well maintained reserve
You can download a copy of the master plan below.
A new dedicated dog off leash area was established in 2018. This incorporates a drink fountain with integrated dog bowls, litter bins, bench seat and new fencing
Construction of a major community play space is now complete, and includes the following:
- 6m high play tower with slides, monkey bars, rope play and interactive elements
- Upgraded picnic facilities
- Water play
- A beginner’s skate/ scooter loop
- Accessible Changing Places facility
- Upgrade of the youth space including a refurbishment of the basketball court with upgrade to seating.
- 1km walking/ running route with distance markers every 100m
- Upgrade to the bocce courts
For further information, phone Council on 9401 0587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org